Thursday, December 27, 2012

Soft Poems



Coastal Trail
I stop by the vastness of the ocean, and see the herb is dancing in the wind.
I stretch my hand and bring the frail stem to my heart. Somehow I know, 
not the mighty ocean but this little trembling grass, holds happiness for me.
The little prince and his friend the single rose, is really profound.

Hudson Line
I stand by the river, like a child in the crowd, stand on my toes and look from behind.
I wait and long for the white crested wave to come. And there it is,  it will soon pass me by.
Quick I turn fluid and flow with the river, and in my haste forget to ask – how lonely is the travel?

Views
In the vastness I try to blend, and in dissolving I find a world of happiness.

Hiking trail
Some days the sign of two is prevalent, in the two gliding pelicans, in the mating butterflies, 
and in the twin blossom of flowers. I try to hold on these images as a reflection of us.

Fluidity
Fluid love is like a fisherman net, spreads across the water, catches the flow of love.
Sometimes the catch is more and sometimes is less, but love is always in the flow.

Can I?
I don’t want to solidify. I am falling in love but want to stay light and fluid. Can I?


No comments:

Post a Comment