Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Marina in the Park
Seated on the swing, gently rolling side to side,
bare feet touching undulating sand and free of anchor;
roar of background cars, waves of sound to the ear.
I found my Marina in the Park.

Morning dew and enlightenment
Running though the moist uncut grass,
my toes feel the morning dew, and I look
at the sparkle, hidden in the complex weave
of grass and leaves. I look closer, see deeper,
and get to know the hidden layers of luminosity.

Do the not done
With age we tend to go to childhood things forbidden and not done.
The voice of some "protector" is ringing in my ears, to watch, to drop,
to leave undone...
I challenge it, jumping from one tree trunk to the next, to discover the
carved wood flash and print of unknown bug; wondering at marvelous
circuitry and intricate design...a sacred message of enchantment.




No comments:

Post a Comment